Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NEW...but, maybe not so improved

I've been threatening to start writing on my blog again, but until today hadn't gotten around to it. Well, here I am.  Threats be damned!

I've been putting a lot of thought into what I want my blog to "be about". I could focus on one thing and would soon become bored with blogging yet again. I think I was previously so focused on my weight loss journey that I got bored with it. So, the rule for my blog is that there are no rules. I'm going to stick with my original desire for this blog...randomness. "Randomness" best describes me and my life. I'm not one for structure and this blog should reflect that and my personality. Of course, my weight loss/gain journey will be a huge (no pun intended) part of this blog. But, so will other "weighty matters" or things I'm thinking of each day. I'm also going to include more pictures also and really let my blog's visitors know about me. Basically, I want my blog to be a place in cyberspace where people can learn about me and I can reciprocate.