Thursday, February 4, 2010

Choices...the good, the bad, and the ugly

    This was a VERY bad week for me. I went to Weight Watchers today and had gained 1.6 pounds. As usual, I know EXACTLY what I did wrong. Let's see. I didn't walk to the post office to take the office mail ANY this week. I usually do it every day. I didn't go to the gym at all this week. I didn't journal (write down) or keep track visually of my food intake. I went to bed late each night and woke up "late" each morning (still made it to work on time each day...barely).  I ate all wrong too. I didn't have breakfast most mornings. I didn't eat an official lunch, but 3 days this week (a frozen Weight Watchers meal each time). I didn't drink enough water this week. I ate HUGE dinners. I didn't regularly take my daily medications or multi-vitamin. I snacked too much at night this week. Last night I had half a bag of hot chili pepper cheese puffs. I also couldn't sleep and got out of the bed to have way too much English cheddar cheese, pepperoni, and wheat thins. For dinner, on two nights, I ate about half a bag of kettle chips each time. I didn't plan my meals at all this week and just threw together convenience meals that were not healthy. Verdict...it was the perfect storm for weight gain and I am the one creating these raging storms.