Monday, October 19, 2009

Decisions

   In my last blog I was discussing my frustrations over my lack of ability to "life multi-task". This morning I made a decision. I cannot focus on more than one thing at a time and do anything well. In order for me to get to work, on time, every day, I have to let everything else go. This week I will be working 46 hours. Next week I will be working 43 hours. The week after that I will be working 52 hours. I know my limits. I will not be able to work a full work week, bowl, go to the gym, do housework, and go to tax class. Therefore, I'm just going to give up everything but the working. Unfortunately, at this time, I HAVE to work. I haven't been able to get another job with the hours I desire. The choice is to either screw up at this job and do extra curricular activities OR drop everything else and do the job correctly. I'm just going to go to work on time, cook dinners each night, and go to bed to get to work the next morning. I don't see this changing anytime soon. So, that's my life.